Sunday, 10 April 2011

Singing!

Hey everyone! Lately I've gotten really into singing and guitar?
I've done a few covers of songs that I like, and they're on Facebook (However, I have them blocked from just about everyone. If you're interested in hearing them, just ask, and I'll unblock it for you.) But yes, I do have a bit of stage fright, I suppose. I was really scared to sing in front of my boyfriend on Friday. Yes, my boyfriend. The guy I've been with for 4 months. Why, you may ask? To be honest, I have no idea. I guess I'm just really terrified that I'll mess up, and embarrass myself.
But, to help myself get over this, I've been doing these covers, even though I mess up like A HUNDRED times during it. Here's two (although these are just my vocal covers {I had a friend do the guitar part for me, because I can't sing and play guitar at the same time :$ }) :



Aaaaaaaaand another :


Anywho, I actually did end up singing for him (only because he refused to hug me or hold my hand or anything until I did,) And he actually really liked it! So, I'm starting to gain more self confidence in that field! And boy, is it great! He plays guitar, so now we do covers together and such, and it's actually a ton of fun!
I'm off; Going to attempt to spend the day in a very productive manner (not kidding)
Bye :)

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment